Bruno Boys Fantasy Football Fanduel

Austin Collie
Posted: 02 December 2010 08:43 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-11-28

Does Austin Collie still have it in him to help the Colts make a run? If so, Who would you drop from the list below to pick up Collie?

Lance Moore
Brylan Edwards
Johnny Knox
Eddie Royal

Posted: 02 December 2010 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Hall of Famer
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  794
Joined  2009-11-17

Eddie Royal would be the guy to drop, but I’m just not sure Collie can stay on the field long enough to help the Colts.
Collie is an injury risk, but with the risk comes big rewards if he stays healthy.
Personally at this time of year I would rather drop Royal and take the risk on Collie. If he gets injured again, there should be other WR on the WW as good as if not better than Royal if someone grabs Royal after you drop him.

Signature 

2012 fantasy team
Starters 1QB 2RB 1RB/WRflex 1WR 1WR/TEflex 1TE 1K 1DST
STD scoring all TDs = 6

QB Ryan, Luck
RB DMC, A. Green, W. Powell, Hardesty, Ballard Tate,
WR J. Nelson, Jennings, Roddy White, D. Thomas, , D. Avery
TE Pettigrew,Cook
K Tucker
DST Vikings

Posted: 02 December 2010 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Hall of Famer
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  423
Joined  2010-08-09

I would forget about collie.  Even if he does come back they have a ton of weapons even with dallas clark and other injuries.  Just look at tamme and blair white stepping up. That is unless you dont have very good WR’s already.

Signature 

Horsemen League

QB     Jay Cutler
RB     Jamal Charles
RB     Knowshon Moreno
RB/WR Brian Hartline
WR     Erick Decker
WR     Julian Edelman
TE     Martellus Bennett
DP     Brian Orakpo
DEF   Detroit
K       Matt Bryant

Posted: 02 December 2010 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Veteran
RankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2010-09-30

Pick up Collie. He proved to be a fantasy stud when he started and finished games. He is a deep ball threat that actually plays a slot roll as well as endzone gold. I can see where skel1977 is coming from, but like Black Bird said, the upside is far too high. If he gets the nod to play this week or next, it could pay big dividends for owners. He proved to be Mannings most reliable receiver apart from Wayne.

As for Tamme and White, sure, they get their looks. Tamme is top notch and any owner knows to start him every week. Blair White has scored 3 TD’s in 2 games which is phenomenal, but he lacks the yardage. I will say this once, Blair White does not equal Austin Collie. The Colts NEED Collie back to run routes opposite of Wayne and stretch the field. With Garcon’s hands being so slippery, I doubt the coach would pass on playing Collie eventually, especially if they want to make a playoff run. Get him now while you still can…

Oh, and I would drop Royal also.

Signature 

12 Team PPR league

QB - Vick, Romo
WR - Welker, Bowe, Hilton, Thompkins, Givens
RB -Martin, Ridley, R. Bush, Bradshaw
TE - Cameron