STD ALERT: Mike Davis, Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Christian McCaffrey is out again this week but this time it’s a new injury (shoulder) sidelining him. He didn’t even practice all week. That means Davis is back into the starting lineup but we wouldn’t necessarily slot him in as a starter. Opposing running backs are averaging just 55.3 rushing yards per game. While Davis isn’t known for his running, he will be the primary ball carrier.
Editors Note: We’ve partnered with Monkey Knife Fight to provide you with a chance to win cash prizes while playing the hottest daily fantasy prop game on the market. When making your first deposit, use promo code BRUNOBOYS for a 100% deposit match bonus up to $50 for new depositors! This means if you deposit $50, you will receive $50 absolutely free.
Davis played the Bucs back in Week 2 and got nothing on the ground. He caught eight passes for 74 yards, but again, no scoring so it really limited Davis to PPR or straight yardage value.
Week 10 Chalky RB Sits
- Latavius Murray, New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Gio Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Duke Johnson, Houston Texans at Cleveland Browns
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Le’Veon Bell, Kansas City Chiefs
- Todd Guley, Atlanta Falcons
- Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard, Dallas Cowboys
- Frank Gore and Lamichal Perine, New York Jets